Tracie listens to her client's needs and provides them with the valuable information and understanding they need to make one of the biggest, most important purchases of their lives. Her clients feel comfortable and confident with her friendly, no-pressure approach as well as her positive attitude and enthusiasm.
Tracie has always had a passion for real estate. She was originally licensed as a REALTOR in the mid 1990's, working for Paul Law Realty/Better Homes and Gardens in Nevada County. She has owned, rehabbed, managed and sold numerous properties. It wasn't until 2013 that she joined Lyon Real Estate and turned her hobby into a full time career.
Tracie works out of the Folsom office, but continues to serve clients in Nevada and Placer counties, in addition to Sacramento County.
"Most of my business is referred from clients, family and friends. I sincerely appreciate the continued confidence and support, my goal is to continually exceed your expectations and to be your agent for life."
Tracie is an outdoor enthusiast, she enjoys skiing, kayaking, hiking, travel, gardening and wine tasting. She and her husband have 5 children.
- Masters Club
- Executive Associate
Education & Certifications
- Lyon University - Complete Agent Training
- Certified GREEN designee, National Association of Realtors
- California Bureau of Real Estate – License #01208449
- Associate of Arts - Sierra College
- PADI certified
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors, Nevada County Association of Realtors and Amador County Association of Realtors®
- MetroList Member®